GoFundMe Update


I am almost finished with treatments with the Vax-D.  I have needed a few extra because I have a "special situation."  That is the phrase my doctor keeps saying. 
My hope has dwindled a little in regards to a huge improvement but I can say that there is no way I would get surgery whereas before, it was still in the back of my mind. 

I am thankful for these treatments and Dr. Lach.  I would pay as much as it took to get positive results.  $3,000 in the scheme of life doesn't seem like that big of a deal but at the same time, it is. 

So here is my plea.

I have set up a Gofundme.com account and if there is a possibility that you could help us along in the cost of these treatments, we would be over the moon.  

We appreciate all the prayer pleading to Jesus for healing of my spine and hips.  That rates higher on the gratitude scale over money for sure.  If you would continue to pray for healing and encouragement that is what we desire.  

Be well.
LF

Comments

Popular Posts