Girl

I don't know if I can put into words what my heart is doing.  It flips and flops within my chest as I imagine what she will look like, how it will feel to hold her, and mostly to dwell on how good God is.
God has given me the desire of my heart.

The journey that we have been on for the last couple years, from not having any more children, to miscarrying 2 babes, to the Lord changing hearts, then blessing us with a healthy pregnancy (not without its own trials and hardships), and yesterday finding out that our family is finalized with a daughter.

Incredible.

I feel so small, humbled.

I had come to a place in my life that I didn't feel like asking Jesus for anything because so much seemed to backfire.  Things were taken, there was loss, there is pain.

I can hardly believe that this is how Jesus is choosing to heal my heart.  In the way I desired.  

I don't deserve it, it's all Grace


I can't stop crying and I know my husband thinks that I've lost all control of my tear ducts (whats new?).  


I'm so thankful, we're so blessed.  

Comments

Popular Posts