Tell me what YOU see in me

The Dove Real Beauty viral-video is going around and I hope it is challenging you with how you view yourself. I know it challenges me. 

Today I started something on my LF Jewelry Facebook page and I hope it catches on. I hope to expand it in hopes it might help jumpstart you in thinking more positively about yourself. So, here is my challenge...

1. post a photo of just your face on my LF Jewelry Designs Facebook page. Friends that visit will post what 'THEY see in your face.' I invite you to look at the photos of other women who have also posted and comment on theirs.

and/or

2. I invite you to post a photo of yourself on your own page with this sentence, "Because of the Dove Real Beauty video campaign, I am posting this picture and asking you to please describe me. Tell me what YOU see."

3. Challenge your friends to do the same.

RULE: You cannot put anything on your post/picture that justifies or gives excuses about your photo.

You have to be brave, you have to be vulnerable, you have to put aside your justifying. I challenge you. I challenge me.

Be well.

Comments

Popular Posts